- I was recently diagnosed with diabetes and my doctor recommended annual eye exams. I see ﬁne, so why do I need to get my eyes checked?
- Would you mind sharing about yourself and your background? Are you taking new patients?
- Can you help me understand glaucoma? My sister’s being treated for it and said I should be checked too.
- I was recently diagnosed with “dry eyes” and was told to use artificial tears several times a day. It seems that shortly after using the drops, my eyes feel dry again. Is there a treatment that might work better?
- What’s the difference between an Optometrist and an Ophthalmologist?
- I have three kids, ages 18 months, 3 years, and 5 years. Should I have their eyes checked even though they seem fine?
- I keep hearing about laser eye surgery. If I were to have it done, would I still need to wear glasses?
- Why do oncoming headlights bother me so much when I’m driving at night? It doesn’t seem like it used to bother me this much.
- Do you have any tips pertaining to eye safety?
Frequently Asked Questions kim